Used for Tubes, Grubs, Swimbait, etc…..
The Dry Creek TubeLock Jig Head is the most revolutionary jig head on the market today. Several reasons why are as follows.
- The TubeLock Jig Head turns down the nose of the tube to make an erratic movement like the “stupid tube” style rigging, yet done much quicker.
- External rigging on a tube increases sensitivity plus it allows you to change tubes without re-tying.
- Less snagging and pops free easier than internal jig head rigging.
- Allows the tube to sit at an angle at rest for more of a life-like appearance.
- The extra-long keeper holds grubs and swimbait in place better than other jig heads.
- Jig heads are custom built in the United States for Dry Creek Outfitters on high-quality must have hooks.