$4.89 – $21.00
1/4 oz. Jig Head
Used for Tubes, Grubs, Swimbait, etc…..
The Dry Creek TubeLock Jig Head is the most revolutionary jig head on the market today. Several reasons why are as follows.
- The TubeLock Jig Head turns down the nose of the tube to make erratic movement like the “stupid tube” style rigging, yet done much quicker.
- External rigging on a tube increases sensitivity plus it allows you to change tubes without re-tying .
- Less snagging and pops free easier than internal jig head rigging.
- Allows tube to sit at an angle at rest for more of a life like appearance.
- Extra long keeper holds grubs and swimbait in place better than other jig heads.
- Jig heads are custom built in the United States for Dry Creek Outfitters on high quality Mustad hooks.